You cannot achieve good visibility in Google in a day or a month. It’s a continuous process. The planning we’ve described here is an example of how to go about this. We have mentioned several SEO topics by the months. You can of course slide with this. In addition, there are topics that you should always pay attention to. What matters is that you are consciously engaged in SEO throughout the year. Identify and seize opportunities. Solve problems when they arise. Uses current events for your content marketing.
Finally, a short checklist for the whole year:
- Continuously monitor Payroll Directors Email Lists the visibility in Google for important keywords.
- Regularly check the performance of your website in Google Search Console .
- Periodically check your website for all pages and (internal) links with (for example DeepCrawl or Screaming Frog SEO Spider).
- Check the performance of your site (and app) on all devices, including the loading time (for example with Google PageSpeed insights).
- Monitor the links to the website, for example with tools such as Majestic.
- Register and liaise with website owners to distribute your content and collect links.
Images Courtesy of Fostoria.
In addition, in preparation for the coming year, you can already draw up a list of topics about which you want to provide more information. Evergreen content that is relevant all year round, even when there is nothing in the news.
With these steps you ensure a greater reach and more relevant visitors to your website from Google’s organic search results. But also work on the quality and conversion of your website, so that the relevant visit is converted into policies and turnover. Read our colleagues’ tips for optimizing conversion.